lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

Easter week in my village

Easter week is a time to relax from work or studies. But, is also a week that is all kinds of religious activities. Processions, masses, show...

In my village the Easter week is equal that of other villages. Are made processions and are celebrating masses. In addition, the brotherhood comes from nearby villages to play the traditional music of Easter Week. Shows are also performed. One of them, in which I participate, is represented the burial of Christ. Five people are chosen to be Romans and to bring Christ to the cross.

Also, in Easter week, the 23 of April is celebrated in my village the day of San Jorge. This day, the friends and the families gather to eat and drink, and the five PM they start to eat a cake called “culeca” .

In my opinion, the Easter week is a period of holidays that people use to relax and have fun with theirs families and friends. In my village, 300 habitants, all the people who live in another city is get together with the common people, and they remember the life of each.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario